www.kumondo.com (“the Website”) is operated from Belgium by BVBA Creytens.com (“we ” and “us “).
We are a company based in Belgium. We are located in the Jan Breydellaan , 8200 Brugge, and our VAT number is BE 0423.339.078. You can reach us by email email@example.com or by phone +32 50 31 30 10.Occasionally it is possible that this policy is changed by updating this page. We recommend that you regularly check for any changes and determine whether they are acceptable to you.What personal information do we collect?In general, you can use this website without providing personal data to us. On some pages, however, we ask you to share personal data. The information we collect is listed on the relevant pages of this site and may include the following:
- your name and contact information, including your postal and email address, your function (in case you use this website on behalf of your employer), your fax and telephone number(s);
- your age and gender, your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our products and/or services.
Some information that we collect are considered to be personal, relevant information that relates to you and on the basis of which you can be identified. We do not collect sensitive personal information, such as information about your race, political opinions, health, religious and other beliefs, or sexual orientation.
What we do with your personal information?
We may use personal information that we collect for the following purposes:
- to register you on our website and administer our website services (including processing any searches or requests for information regarding our company, our products or services);
- assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products and services (including asking your opinion about our products and services and carrying out customer surveys);
- enable us to monitor, review and improve our products and services;
- internal archiving
How do we collect that information?
We collect your personal information in several ways, including:
- When you provide us with this information through this website; and
- When you call us or contact us by any means other than this website.
We may combine your personal information that we collect through this website with information that you provide to us by other means, or that third parties provide us. We may store that information together in a combined database or in separate databases. We will retain your personal data no longer than is necessary for the intended purpose or for the period required under any contract or by statute. We do not collect excessive amount of personal data that are not relevant to the purposes for which they are collected.
What about anonymous information?
When you visit this site, we may automatically collect technical information (from which you can not be identified). An example is the domain name of another website that you used to access this website. We collect this information in order to get a clearer image about the navigation preferences that the user of this website has. This information is used for internal purposes only so that we can do research according to your demographics, behavior and interests. Anonymous or generic information from which you can not be personally identified, are not considered personal and therefore fall outside the scope of this policy.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We will not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent, except:
- when these data are necessary to provide a service to you or to perform a task on our behalf, including by our staff, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers or commercial partners or to carry out market research or to provide customer services, or promotions);
- when we consider that the disclosure of personal data to other companies , financial institutions or institutions is necessary to enforce the law or is desirable for the purposes of fraud prevention and detection;
- to our professional advisers;
- to the purchaser or potential purchaser of our company;
- if it is necessary in order to pursue our legitimate interests; or
- if it is required or permitted by law.
Any distribution by us of your personal data to a carefully selected third party or to any of the third parties mentioned in the above list, will be in accordance with the provisions of the Belgian privacy laws.We assure you that contractual provisions are provided to ensure that third parties:
- Do not use your personal information for purposes other than the one we have recorded and in accordance with the purposes described in this policy, and
- Have the security provisions necessary for the protection of personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of or damage to your personal data.
If we disclose your personal data to third parties, with registered offices outside the European Economic Area, we will not share data until we have taken steps to ensure that your Personal Data has the same level of protection as is required of us under the Belgian privacy.
We will take all precautions reasonably necessary to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to personally attend appropriate training so that they process that information only in accordance with this policy and our obligations under the Belgian privacy laws.
Mailing lists and preferences
If you no longer wish to receive mailings or promotional offers, you can unsubscribe from ( “opt – out”) at the bottom of the email by clicking the ” unsubscribe ” button or change your preferences; or by calling +32 50 31 30 10.
How to obtain a copy of your personal information or how to change it?
Under Belgian Privacy Act you have the right to ask for your personal information that we hold. We will honor your request as quickly as possible and in any event not later than 40 days after receiving such a request. If you want to submit such a request, please contact us by post at Creytens.com bvba, Jan Breydellaan 8 , 8200 Brugge.
This website may contain links to other websites and other websites may contain links to this website. Although we do our utmost to ensure that the links on our Web site only link to websites that share our security and confidentiality standards, we are not responsible for the protection and confidentiality of information provided by you after you have have left our website. Be very careful and check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies and tracking pixels
It is possible to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Each browser is different, we recommend that you check how you can change your preferences. However, note that this website has been designed to work with cookies and disabling cookies may affect the use of this website and may prevent you from enjoying the best use of this site.
We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
This website and the communications generated from using and/or registering on this website, such as promotional emails, may contain electronic images known as ” tracking pixels “. Tracking pixels are used in general in conjunction with cookie , and we can use them for (for example ):
- counting the number of visitors of this website;
- seeing whether you have responded to an email or a link is clicked, for example , where this is a condition to participate in a contest;
- determining how successful a specific campaign or competition has been;
- reporting on interest in certain elements or aspects of this website or available website products and services available;
- assessing whether advertisements or competitions have led to sale ; or
- understanding how popular a product or service is and how the interest for certain products and services offered by Kumondo may vary.
Additional information may be obtained from the Commission for the protection of privacy (Regentschapsstraat 63, 1000 Brussels). Everyone has the right to access and correct their personal data.